IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

In the name of the most beneficient of the most high.
He who holds my soul before and after I die.
If I’m lost in confusion so plz help me lord.
I wanna act right and strive for Deen.
I’m just a soul whose intentions are good.
Don’t let me go astray show me the right path.
Into Your hand, I commend my soul.

This world was not my home.
So there was nothing much to gain.
Never forget, world is a temporary place of test.
Without guide in my life..
My life is fruitless,
Every cent and minute that I spent is nothing.

My lord is enough 4 me.
Who is the loved one?
There is nothing in my heart except Allah.
Whatever you see in this world is His sign.
I’m just a slave who want find the truth
On straight path.
The Deen of Haq & the prophets Way.
Let bring back the perfect system.
Let the ummah rise again.

Islam as perfect system.
Following only Qur’an and the Sunnah.
Solutian to man’s problem.
To organize our life affair
From economic to education.
To politic to legislation.

I belief firmly in my heart.
Follow only the prophet’s way.
A way to bring back Islam.
I know the victory is near.
The truth will be proven.
The end of our wait…

No comments:

Post a Comment